Wednesday, June 3, 2009

the Holiday





Today I recommend "the Holiday"

This is love story.

Amanda lives in Los Angeles.

Iris lives in a suburb of London.

They exchange theri house for two weeks.

Amanda fall in love with Iris's brother.

Iris fall in love Amanda's friend.


Cameron Michelle Diaz is very beautiful!

I like her smile!!;)



http://info.movies.yahoo.co.jp/detail/tymv/id326504/

5 comments:

  1. I saw this movie before.
    It is very interesting love story.
    I like this movie too.
    I'm looking forward to see your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have watched this movie before!!!
    yeah its good movie.
    i will try to watch it again when TSUTAYA is sale to borrow DVDs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to watch love story!!
    When I watch the love story, I want to love someone!( and loved by someone!!)
    So I want to watch this movie!
    I'll look for this movie at Tsutaya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i watched this movie^^
    because i love jude low>v<
    this movie is very nice love stoy!!!

    ReplyDelete